Check out our latest innovations that help you work faster, smarter, and better.
What’s new in QuickBooks
Leverage the power of Excel
- Sync QuickBooks Online Advanced and your spreadsheets for more accurate data and flexible reporting.
- Add and edit data in your spreadsheet in bulk and sync it right back to QuickBooks.
- Use pre-made templates, build consolidated reports for multiple companies, and refresh your data in a click.
Your documents, your way
- QuickBooks Online Advanced users can connect to PandaDoc to customize and design unique documents.
- Slash the manual labor and increase efficiency by saving your reusable templates for easy access and document creation.
- Get notified when a customer eSigns or engages with your document and the status changes.
Sync QuickBooks Advanced with Centage for free
- Pull actuals, run scenarios, and import reliable budgets quickly, while reducing risk of human error.
- Collaborate and gather feedback in Centage for your budget and seamlessly export to QuickBooks for approval.
- Make informed decisions with integrated forecasting tools. Test potential financial impact so you can make calculated risks.
Plan, save, and bank– all in one place
Open a QuickBooks Checking account for digital business banking right inside QuickBooks.*
- Get paid online or in-person via QuickBooks Payments—deposited instantly at no extra cost, if eligible.*
- Earn 1.00% APY on your QuickBooks Checking balance, and stash funds in high-yield Envelopes for goals and expenses.*
- See all your accounts in one place, plus forecast cash flow 30 and 90 days out to plan ahead and stay ahead.*
QuickBooks and Intuit are a technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by our partner, Green Dot Bank.
QuickBooks + Square Better Together
Save time and sync your sales data from Square into QuickBooks using the new Connect to Square app
- Say goodbye to tedious data entry. Auto import your Square sales transactions into QuickBooks.
- Choose your sales details. You have the option to select individual transactions or a daily summary.
- Import multiple locations. Bring in data from multiple business locations and choose which ones sync with QuickBooks.
A smarter kind of card reader
The QuickBooks GoPayment app and our mobile card reader let you get paid fast and run business freely—in store, on-site, and on the go.
- Accept insert, tap, and digital wallet payments.
- Customers pay, tip, and check out all on the interactive display—no sharing devices.
- Pay 1% less in processing fees when you get paid by tap or insert compared to key-in payments.**
Check out our most recent product releases
Manage employee expenses with QuickBooks Advanced
Custom tags for deeper insights
Hubspot integration with QuickBooks Advanced
QuickBooks and Amazon Business
QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping
401K plans that connect with QB payroll
QuickBooks Commerce puts you in the driver's seat
Workers tab is now Payroll
Redesigned Banking tab
Payroll with HR services
QuickBooks Mileage Tracking
Manage employee health benefits
QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping
Sales Tax Liability Report enhancement
QuickBooks Receipt Capture
Sales Tax Calculation
Sales tax multi-location support
QuickBooks Project Profitability
Be the first to know
We’ll keep you in the loop on all our upcoming features.
Thank you for subscribing!