More tablet choices, contactless payments, and a new flip stand to speed checkouts.3
Integrated multichannel retail means a more profitable business
Smart new ways to make every sale
More payment types, more sales opportunities
Accept all payment types including contactless, gift cards, and mobile.1
Ecommerce management in one place
Ecommerce integration gives you one place to manage all your business-both online and in-store.2
Smaller size, bigger impact
New hardware is built for maximum power and minimum space, available in more colors and sleeker designs.3
Make every sale a new opportunity
New tablet options mean more ways to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from anywhere in the shop. Offer customers instant, personalized savings and rewards.4
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.1
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions.
- Customized loyalty programs reward your best customers and keep you top-of-mind.
- Optional wireless barcode scanner enables on-the-spot price checks, sales, and inventory management.3
- New receipt printer gives you the flexibility to include your website to help build online sales.3
Give customers more ways to pay
Customers have more payment choices than ever—including contactless payments like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.1
- Accept payments securely, directly in QuickBooks POS.
- Choose from flexible payment plan options with competitive rates.
- Take payments on the go with the free QuickBooks GoPayment App.5
- Automatically syncs with QuickBooks Desktop to help save time and reduce errors.6
Set yourself up for online success
New ecommerce integration gives you one place to manage multiple channels—both online and in-store.2
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync.7
- Get an up-to-date view of online and in-store sales data.7
- Manage sales, inventory, and customer activity in one place.7
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces.2
Know what’s available and when to restock
Each sale—online or in-store—automatically updates inventory in POS, so there’s no question about what’s in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory updates.7
Improve accuracy and reduce data entry
Sales, payments, inventory, and customer data sync seamlessly with QuickBooks financial software, so you’re ready for tax time.5
- Designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise.5
- On-demand data transfers in minutes.
- Detailed integration with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
unavailable Schedule a call
We're here for you.